Finish that Quilt – an In-person Workshop – April 18th, 10am-5pm
This is an in-person course consisting of a one-hour ‘Get Ready!’ session to discuss your work in progress, what to bring and what you can do to prep, followed a month later by the workshop in the HC LAB in Clerkenwell, London, EC1. Sewing machines supplied.
Price: £180 per class
- Package – When booking onto all four classes, use discount code #pss4days for 10% off at checkout
Thursday, April 18th, 10am-5pm
Have you got a quilt that is stuck in WIP purgatory? This class is for you! Bring in your project so I can help, encourage and inspire you to get that quilt finished!
I can help you with everything from how to baste your quilt, different ways to quilt your quilt (either machine stitching using your walking foot or hand sewing with luscious Perle Cotton) and how to bind your quilt (get the perfect mitred corner, how to do the invisible hand finish).
Suitable for confident beginners to advanced sewists. A basic quilting knowledge (how to use a rotary cutter and ruler and to sew using an accurate seam allowance e.t.c.) is assumed but no previous curved-piecing skills are needed.
Supplies list (to be discussed in the prep class):
- Your WIP (work in progress)
- Quality fine sewing thread (40 or 50 wt) in neutral, grey, or to match your project
- Cutting mat
- Rotary cutter
- Thread snippers or fabric scissors
- Long gridded ruler
- Fabric scissors or thread snips
- Pins (just a few)
- Seam ripper
- Safety pins for basting
- Hera marker for marking lines for quiltinG
4 in stock