What is it?
A BOM (Block Of the Month), including nine blocks in total (four by Lucy Engels, four by Jenny Haynes plus one by guest Caroline Hadley).The BOM will be running for nine months from 1st of March to 30th of November.
On the 1st of each month you will receive a block pattern AND a zoom invite for the accompanying class*. The nine one-hour long classes will help you get those spikes spiky and the curves curvy. There’ll be plenty of colour suggestions, tips on sewing HST, No-pin Curves and Y-seams as well as our unwavering support and encouragement.
What you get:
- Nine pdf block patterns (one per month, March – November).
- Nine one-hour long classes covering the different techniques needed for making the blocks (one per month, March – November).
- A recordings of each workshop, available to view for 30 days.
- All the templates in PDF form for you to print out at home.
The April, June, July, August and October blocks use templates. The PDF’s for the templates needed will be included in the patterns for the month.
For the curvy blocks you can choose to get the Acrylic templates. The two sets used are:
The Complete (or Basic) Drunkard’s Path set and
You can find the Acrylic templates and more information about them here:
* The monthly workshops will be live. A recording of each months zoom class will be available to view from the day after the class until the end of that month.