PRICING AND DETAILS
I’m now taking bookings for 2024 and 2025. You will find any In-person Workshops hosted by me HERE. Scroll to the bottom of the page for workshops hosted by Guilds and Groups.
If you are interested in hiring me to speak and teach at your event do have a look at my pricing and accommodation requirements below. If these suit your needs feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to talk dates and workshops and to initiate a contract.
• Lecture/trunk show £600. (Approx. 45-60 minutes with slides & quilts followed by Q&A)
• Full day workshop (6 hours) £800
• Minimum engagement for locations more than 100 miles from Sheffield is either a lecture/trunk show and two full day workshops, or two full day workshops.
To estimate the cost of flights, please look up the rate from my home airport of Manchester (MAN), UK.
Travel costs include:
• Flights/train and transport to and from the airport/station at both ends.
• Baggage fees and, for trunk shows, the cost of shipping quilts.
• My flights and travel times will be chosen to accommodate my needs. Please note that this may not be cheapest flight, but it will be equivalent to standard rates.
• I drive to locations within 100 miles of Sheffield; standard mileage rates apply.
• Meals and hotel lodging expenses are required.
• Meals are charged at £50 per day including travel days.
• Hotel lodging includes the night before the first event and extends through the night of the last event.
• As the host you may choose to arrange and pay for hotel lodging; otherwise my charge is an average rate of £150 per night, unless specified otherwise.
• I will need a projector & screen providing along with electricity and extension cords.
• I require tables to be set up so that I can share my templates.
• I can accommodate up to 25 students per class. Lectures/trunk shows are unlimited.
• This will specify dates and fees for the event, including travel.
• A £200 non-refundable deposit (applied toward the balance of the engagement) is required at the time of booking to secure the date.
• Should the event be cancelled by the host then travel and accommodation fees are non-refundable.
• Payment of the fee balance is due the day of the event.
March 30th, Twice-Cut Drunkard’s Path, for more info and where to book contact email@example.com
Swiss Quilt Retreat SOLD OUT
March 9th, workshop SOLD OUT
March 9th, Trunk Show SOLD OUT
March 10th, workshop SOLD OUT