I am a quilt designer and teacher who is obsessed with curves and, in particular, the Drunkard’s Path Block with its unlimited design possibilities.
I currently teach a variety of unique curve workshops online and I’d love to hear from your local Sewing Group, Quilt Shop or Guild about organising a class and/or a talk. Bookings for traveling workshops are currently on hold.
- 1-2-1 Online No-pin Curves Workshop
- 1-2-1 online Thistles, Cogs and Caterpillar Wheels Workshop
- 1-2-1 online Twice Cut Drunkard’s Path Workshop
- Twice-cut Drunkard’s Path (or Holepunch Ribbon Quilt) workshop- London, 3/10
- Papper, Sax, Sten in Denmark- Quilt Retreat at Aarhus Hotel October 2020
- Skinny Inset Curves- London 11 July
- A Hole Lotta Luv Quilt- London 12 July and Lancashire 7 November
- Finish That Quilt Workshop- London, various dates
- Thistles, Cogs and Caterpillar Wheels- London 13 June (ONLINE)
- Machine-pieced Curves Workshop- London 14 June (ONLINE)