I am a quilt teacher who is obsessed with curves and, in particular, the Drunkard’s Path Block with its unlimited design possibilities.
I’d love to hear from your local Sewing Group, Quilt Shop or Guild about organising a workshop a talk when things have calmed down.
But in the mean time, below is a list of my online classes and the classes i teach in person (TBC):
- 1-2-1 Online No-pin Curves Workshop
- 1-2-1 online Thistles, Cogs and Caterpillar Wheels Workshop
- 1-2-1 online Twice Cut Drunkard’s Path Workshop
- Twice-cut Drunkard’s Path (or Holepunch Ribbon Quilt) workshop- London, 3/10
- Papper, Sax, Sten in Denmark- Quilt Retreat at Aarhus Hotel October 2020
- Skinny Inset Curves- London 11 July
- A Hole Lotta Luv Quilt- Brisbane 22 March, Sydney 29 March, Lancashire 6 June and London 12 July
- Papper, Sax Sten in Australia- March 2020
- Finish That Quilt Workshop- London, various dates
- Improv Curves- Queensland Quilters, Australia, 24/3